New Year calls for new solutions! If your new year has brought new financial problems, apply to refinance of your vehicle. You could sell your 4×4 outright. But if your greatest joy is getting away from it all on South Africa’s less travelled roads, then being without your sports vehicle would add heartbreak to hardship.
Financial news is not great as we start this New Year. Manufacturing is down and school fees are up. The drought is putting people out of work and causing food prices to rise. New taxes begin this year, the housing market indicates a possible recession and the value of the rand is down against the dollar.
On the other hand, oil prices and chicken exports are looking good so South Africans just need to wait a bit for things to get better. Sometimes one cannot afford to wait when your monthly budget is not balancing.
Refinance Your Vehicle to Close a Budget Gap
Instead of lying awake at night worrying about your budget shortfall, follow these seven steps for a solution and a good night of sleep.
- Get out of bed and turn on your computer.
- Log on to carfin.co.za.
- Fill out the online refinance application.
- Get a glass of water while you wait a minute or two.
- Read the positive results of your prequalification application.
- Put your water glass in the dishwasher.
- Go back to bed and sleep well, knowing your 4X4 refinance is approved.
South Africa’s prime interest rate is 9.75% at present and that can change. If you apply to refinance your vehicle, adding only one additional year to the current 2-year term of your loan, your monthly payment may be lowered by as much as 30%. With an excellent credit rating, you may qualify for a lower rate of interest, saving you even more each month.
There are definite benefits when you apply for refinance online:
- It is far more convenient for working people to apply during off hours, so they do not have to take time away from their jobs.
- You are likely to get an excellent deal because CARFIN works with multiple lenders.
- The documents you need to apply are likely available right in your home.
- Confirmation is quick. You will have your answer within minutes.
- The process is discreet and your privacy is protected.
Use CARFIN’s online tools to calculate and compare monthly payments based on term, cash back and interest rate. Know how much you qualify for based on your disposable income. If you need additional monthly cash flow, you have an asset sitting in your driveway.
Let your asset improve your quality of life and refinance your 4X4. You will still enjoy South Africa’s awesome sights from the comfort of your vehicle. Apply for refinance at www.carfin.co.za or call us on 0861 227 346.